Welcome to the Republic Cement website (the “Site”). Republic Cement takes the protection of an individual’s privacy seriously and we have set out our Privacy Statement below to keep you up-to-date on what information we gather about you and how we use that information. This Privacy
Depending on how you use our Site, we may collect, gather and store different types of information about you. We collect personal information through the Site such as your name and email address when you submit it to us for certain products and services.
We also collect information about your computer browser, including the computer’s IP address and a person’s location, browser type, operating system, and the web pages you visit. If you access our website from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier contained in that device. This information allows us to display or format relevant content and services for that device. When you visit our websites or use any of our mobile applications, other information that may also constitute personal data, such as your domain name, number of times you visited the website or accessed the mobile application, dates you visited or accessed, and the amount of time you spent browsing through the website or mobile application, may be collected via cookies and other tracking technologies, such as transparent GIF files. Aggregate Information, or non-personally identifiable and anonymous data, such as how many times you log onto our websites or mobile applications may also be collected.
Visitors to the Site
If you are browsing our Site, we may gather anonymous information about where you are and how you navigate and use our Site. We will use this information to improve the functioning and user-friendliness of the Site and so that we can keep track of traffic on the Site.
If you visit the “Talk to Us” or “Contact Us” section of our site and fill in the information requested in the “Leave us a message” (or similar section), we will use your information to deal with your queries and to respond to you. We may store the information you provide for future reference in order to assess how well we provide our service to you and others on an on-going basis.
If you write to, call or email us, we will use your details to respond to you and will keep a record of your correspondence with us.
We may share with or disclose your personal data to:
- any of our affiliate, associated or subsidiary only for the purposes we have collected your personal data;
- any agent, contractor, or sub-contractor performing services related to stockholders services;
- any consultant, adviser, auditor, or service provider we engaged to carry out functions or activities related to our legitimate business activities;
- any person to whom we propose to assign or transfer any of its rights and/or duties;
- any court of law or administrative agency of the government pursuant to a lawful order issued in relation to a pending case or proceeding before such court or agency;
- our lenders or creditors, underwriters, as well as the consultant, adviser or, auditor of the foregoing;
- your lawyer, attorney-in-fact, or duly authorized agent or representative, upon presentation of a duly executed special power of attorney;
- any regulatory, quasi-judicial or judicial authority, or as otherwise considered necessary or appropriate for our legitimate business purposes.
Any access to personal data will be limited to the person who require your personal data to perform the functions for which personal information has been collected, and as required or allowed by law. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties. If shared, we will, at your request, provide you with details of the companies with whom we have shared your personal data.
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure and we employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent loss of or unauthorized access to your information.
Requests related to your Personal Information
You can contact us any time to find out what information we hold about you or to request a copy. If you require us to delete your personal data, you should notify us. If you feel that our information is inaccurate or incorrect, we will be happy to correct it. If you wish to request any of the above or if you have a question regarding our use of your personal information, you should contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com. We will make every reasonable effort to correct, update and respond to your request promptly, unless we require further information from you in order to fulfill your request, and in each case, subject to legal and other permissible considerations.
Should you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us as outlined above.